iBme’s Teen and Young Adult Online Mindfulness Retreat (East)
Summer is coming up, and you miss your friends. A LOT. You’ve been stuck in your house for months, binge-watching videos on TikTok and listening to your little brothers scream at each other. All you wanna do is get out of the house, have fun + get some space. Good news – there’s an alternative!
Teen/YA Online Retreat (East) is an online immersion into mindfulness, community + being yourself.
Small groups. Meditation. Workshops. Online dance party!
You’ll learn tools to . . .
• Calm yourself down
• Be happy without always having reach out to other people
• Relax yourself when you’re in high stress situations
• Focus on you instead of worrying about what other people think
• Unpack and unravel what you’re feeling
• Compassionately guide yourself through transitions in your life
• Love yourself
• Understand how your mind works
• See the world from a different perspective
Retreat tuition is from $50 – $750. It is on a sliding scale and based on family income to accommodate a wide range of families. The maximum fee reflects what it actually costs per student to run the retreat.
Event Disclaimer: This website is provided “as is” and Homeschool Anywhere makes no representations or warranties in relation to the accuracy or completeness of Information. Visitors rely on Information on the website at their own risk. Times and dates are subject to change.
Report this Event