- This event has passed.
11-Week Online Tinkergarten Classes Start Today
This series of classes is designed to develop kids’ Problem Solving skills. Together, we’ll help kids see the world outside their door as their lab and come to know themselves as true scientists. As we explore different STEM topics through outdoor play, kids will learn both concepts and mindsets that can help them solve all kinds of problems.
Each week, features song and movement rituals plus a new Tinkergarten lesson. Kids leave class inspired to continue playing, and your weekly parent guide gives you three, 30-minute activities to do throughout the week to support your child’s learning.
Enjoy tracking your child’s progress as you color in your season map and share photos from play with your teacher!
Why Problem Solving?
There is no skill more essential to our children’s future success than Problem Solving. It’s essential for forming healthy relationships, bridging the gap between different perspectives, contributing to one’s communities and adapting to an ever changing environment.
Our Problem Solving series helps kids see the world outside their door as their lab and come to know themselves as true scientists. As we explore different STEM topics through outdoor play, kids will learn both concepts and mindsets that can help them solve all kinds of problems.
* 11 sessions, meets once per week, online via Zoom. Enrolled families will need a device (computer, iPad or phone) and an internet connection.
* Class size ranges from 5 to 15 families.
* Tailored for kids ages 2-8 years.
* Enjoy this class inside or outside!
* Families with multiple children in one household only need to register once.
* Read about our safety and refund policies
* Printable activity plans and video read-alouds to help you keep kids playing between classes.
* Videos and articles to help you support your child’s learning and development.
Event Disclaimer: This website is provided “as is” and Homeschool Anywhere makes no representations or warranties in relation to the accuracy or completeness of Information. Visitors rely on Information on the website at their own risk. Times and dates are subject to change.
Report this Event