Watering the Garden of the Heart: Spring Online Mindfulness Retreat for All Ages
Join teachers Mark Wax and Sara Shaouri for a springtime weekend retreat, coinciding with the beginning of Commit to Sit: a monthlong practice challenge.
Set intentions for spring and summer, consider what you’re committed to and what seeds you want to plant in your own heart, and nurture your garden with practice and community.
Whether you’re a teen, a young adult, a parent or you’re seeking a place to nurture mindful community at any age, this retreat is for you!
What will I experience on retreat?
• Slow down + quiet your mind
• Gain clarity around who you are, what you want + where you’re going
• Connect with other warm, kind-hearted people
• Learn tools to navigate stress + uncertainty
• Deepen or begin a mindfulness / meditation practice
• Have fun + DANCE at our online party
Event Disclaimer: This website is provided “as is” and Homeschool Anywhere makes no representations or warranties in relation to the accuracy or completeness of Information. Visitors rely on Information on the website at their own risk. Times and dates are subject to change.
Report this Event